Watch this video! :)

Snowden’s thoughts on current times

3 Likes

Not sure if there’s any other Alan Watts fans out there in our niche community, but wanted to share.
His view on life, and what its about.

8 Likes

Big fan of Alan Watts. Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

Me too really enjoy listening to his talks :+1:t2:

Soft lighting.

High quality video, and sound. Have you upgraded your equipment?

Very nice.

15 Likes

Thanks! I got a new mic-preamp which helped a lot. Trying to get things set up to be much more efficient and rapid to get these things out. So far so good!

11 Likes

That’s an excellent video. Clear, calm and concise. It gets the point across wonderfully.

5 Likes

Need to find out how this technology is progressing. I think it’ll be a huge part of the future.

Found they have a site - https://www.openwater.cc/

7 Likes

I absolutely agree!

I had some contact with Mary Lou when she did the first presentation of the tech - I think it will be some time yet before it goes commercial - unfortunately. It would be a good ancillary tech to the biomedical imaging tech I want to develop for my non-profit:

The created images will be stored on SN of course . .

33 min.

5 Likes

Then along came Santa Irvine, bringing the world the gift of SaNTs !! Scalable free transactions for all and for all a good life.

6 Likes

18 min. This is part 2

We need to get @dirvine on Lex Fridman.

7 Likes

Watched that earlier today and even left a comment for Lex that he should get David on the show! :wink:

3 Likes

I heard it different. Base 60 using also base 12 (clock face) is counted on fingers like this

left hand point to each knuckle (12 off). The other hand - 5 fingers. So count up to how many of 12 (knuckles) and then hold up the multiplier (fingers)

2 Likes

I’ve heard that one too! Base twelve rocks!

1 Like

4 min.

He’s being taxed by the US on views from US subscribers. He’s Norwegian.

1 Like

Given a number of European countries are trying to change the tax law to tax tech firms differently, I’m not entirely surprised.

To say “Biden wants to tax me” is stupidly disingenuous, when in reality it is an US problem in general, regardless of who is in power.
If your business has a presence in the US or if you are catering your business to US customers, you get taxed. Period, this has been always like that.
This is the reason so many crypto exchanges and ICOs are rejecting US persons.

3 Likes