:joy::joy::joy: please elaborate

Don’t think it would be worth it.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Have a nice night :+1:t2:

1 Like

this is too funny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great interview with Bryan Fogel.

If you haven’t seen Icarus, you really have to, and his next movie seems even more explosive (if that’s possible), about the death of Jamal Khashoggi and the global surveillance apparatus.

5 Likes

Safe Network info is new YouTube channel:

13 Likes

Yes, but don’t forget the official channel:

But as we say: the more the merrier!

8 Likes

Brilliant in-depth insights, discussion.

2 Likes

Large bitcoin investor Micro-Strategy’s CEO - speaks!!

2 Likes

Fascinating interview with Glenn Greenwald & Jimmy Dore. GG is unleashed! Warning: bad language! :wink:

2 Likes

Scots is a rich and varied language but it does have some limitations

1 Like

I did wonder about the absence of purple burglar alarms last time I visited.

1 Like

Me too - mines is white with red writing - a nice couple up the street have a blue one and the guy on the corner has a red one but I think its a fake.

1 Like

Fascinating…

1 Like

Indeed - I think there is a PhD thesis in there somewhere

“The effect of different coloured burglar alarm covers on historical crime statistics in suburban Glasgow”

Very detailed explanation of the whole enchilada – gamestop, reddit, wall street bets, robinhood, hedge-funds, how short selling works, and many of the other players involved and related.

1 Like
1 Like

https://tube.connect.cafe/watch?v=xXWzgn-dxrk

Christian Grothoff talk from 2019 about GNS, or GNU Name System, 34 minutes, pretty technical but he does a good job trying to describe the concepts practically too. I wanted to learn more about DNS so searched for alternatives to it, found this, and am now going down a GNUnet rabbit hole. Seems like an interesting project, with possible parallels to SAFE, but a lot of the technical details are going over my head so maybe I’m inventing connections.

1 Like
2 Likes
7 Likes