Watch this video! :)

Interesting … IMO Quantum computing still has many problems to solve so not a threat for a quite a long time. Some solutions to cryptography may be here though.

Given what’s happened to LBRY - being removed from google play store (now back on, but for how long?) - I suspect we can expect similar treatment with Safe Network … of course apps can be installed direct, but app stores make things much more convenient.

4 Likes
7 Likes

This is quite literally the best thing I have seen all week. Maybe even all month.

4 Likes

Weird Al 4 prez

4 Likes

That was hilarious and probably the most balanced factual representation of today in the world. Man, we are being tested now.

6 Likes

I tried to laugh but couldn’t. Too depressing and, being an American, embarrassing. Good performance by Al though.

1 Like

I’m American and embarrassed too. But Weird Al always makes you smile!

Ho hum…

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/oct/02/coronavirus-live-news-paris-faces-being-placed-on-maximum-alert-as-india-nears-100000-deaths

1 Like

Things are bad here also.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1046250115815835&id=679879869119530

The inventor of 5 hour energy has gone on to help millions I say?

2 Likes

3.5 hours of great discussion and trolling … fabulous. Enjoy

Michael Malice: Anarchy, Democracy, Libertarianism, Love, and Trolling | Lex Fridman Podcast #128

1 Like

Disclaimer: this video will NOT change your life :joy: but if you have 16 minutes to kill, the guy manages to run Doom powered only by an excessively large bank of potatoes. :potato:

1 Like

:thinking: I wonder how many potatoes it would take to farm safecoin… Far less than mining bitcoin I think.

2 Likes

I finally listened to Egberto Willies and found the first 15 minutes pretty spot on. Sharing and off to listen to the rest.

This guy makes good videos, mainly about smartphones. This one handles a scam, promoted by the UK government.

2 Likes

For something a bit different:
Anyone that is interested in paranormal, UFO’s etc.
A group I have been somewhat involved with is currently out in Utah doing Advanced Paranormal Research near Skinwalker Ranch. They have been there before and experienced some pretty strange stuff.
As a bit of an explainer Eric the main guy in the videos is an author and teacher who runs a meditation and metaphysical school/business, the guy is fairly well known for some of his abilities and what not, I have personally has many real and vivid experiences with the types of meditation and exercises the guy teaches and can vouch for it.
Anyway enough talk this stuff is pretty interesting for those interested in these types of things.
In the videos some weird things happen such as TV’s making strange noises, cell phone batteries running out of charge and then seeming to be charged up again, weird time distortions, the guys see, hear and feel weird stuff at night while they are recording and discussing, their German shepherd hears weird stuff, they have weird dreams and all wake up around the same time at night experiencing different things etc.
Fascinating.

The videos in order

If you want to skip to the good bits episodes 3, 4 and 5 are probably the best.

Corbett Report with another great video on the “Great Economic Reset”.

2 Likes

Sad, but good interview - human trafficking, N.Korea and China.

1 Like

Tick tock…

3 Likes