Watch this video! :)

Starts as a entertaining glimpse into science-denial-clique busting, before an almighty pivot half way through, where things get dark very quickly. An exceptionally good bit of youtubing. Well worth an hour an a bit of your time.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Spies Can Eavesdrop by Watching a Light Bulb’s Vibrations

1 Like

Don’t have hanging light bulbs.

And the spies can just log into their agency and listen to the google/apple/amazon home listeners, opps sorry assistants.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Energy is energy.

1 Like

Didn’t someone predict this? That they wouldn’t find life on Mars but instead in Venus atmosphere?

1 Like

Well it looks, that it just demonstrate, that you do not need super special device to spy someone.

Btw. I heard, that it is more easy to colonized Venus than Mars. No atmosphere on Mars is bigger issue, than life in the atmosphere on Venus.

1 Like

The issue with venus is 20 atmospheres of suphuric acid gas hot enough to melt lead. There was a plan, I believe, to seed the atmosphere with thermophilic cyanobacteria, which could change the composition enough to start it raining, at which point we would merely have to wait a millenia or so before starting terraforming phase 2.

3 Likes

The solution is not build station on a ground, but about 50km above ground level.

3 Likes

Beating off the path a bit…

Now You Know
Rick Beato
Lex Fridman
Adam Neely
3Blue1Brown

Just some youtoubers I enjoy to watch. Music, tech, maths, philosophy light.

6 Likes

I can’t remember if it was Jim or Hunter Lester that turned me on to Rick Beato. Some channels I’ll have to check out, thanks Ed!

1 Like

Sounds like a perfect match for the SAFE Network.

Tauri Fireside #1: History and Philosophy

4 Likes

Yes, I’m keen to kick Tauri’s tires and will probably try making a version of vdash using it once I’ve got the TUI version to a reasonable state.

ICYMI:

1 Like

I have been watching a lot of Jeff Berwick’s stuff lately from The Dollar Vigilante and he is on point!

Lets get him over to SAFE guys!

Preferably head on over to his website because well YouTube censors everything. Both links below.

https://dollarvigilante.tv/videos/watch/3a76640d-d32c-4f50-a181-42a6ee8c9ac6?api=1

2 Likes

That guy seems to be very much about political agenda and conspiracy theories.

As SAFE-network will be a infrastructure which anyone can travel, like a public road, then no direct link to, political agenda and or conspiracy people, is needed.

Nah, Berwick is not political, he’s anti-political.

2 Likes

He seems to be alot of things but I think you understand the point I was trying to make.

3 Likes

Just leaving this here. Melvin introduced me to Solid.

5 Likes