Watch this video! :)

Interesting statistics on Australian crypto adoption and interest.

1 Like

A great interview with Nic Carter on Big Tech censorship. People are being disconnected from main stream internet resources and banking without a trial. Big Tech, Banking are fiefdoms where they can ban together, religio in Latin, to eliminate surf producers that don’t tow the line. This leaves a huge opportunity for gray market services to fill in these gaps. Safe Network can’t come soon enough.

4 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: World Economic Forum discussion

China strikes back!!

1 Like

Every time I go to the Safe Network API github page I start singing…

Click here if embedded video doesn’t work.

I’m beginning to actually think what a great logo this would be for the Safe network API.
You know, Python has a small snake as a logo, so the Safe network API has a small crocodile as theirs.

python-logo
Old Python logo 🠕

5 Likes

That way madness lies!

1 Like
2 Likes

The Rise of Trust Brokers | Sustainable Development Summit 2020

As more data is collected and exchanged, it has become unmanageable for users who often do not understand what is happening. Has the moment come to enlist trusted third parties – either real or virtual – to navigate our data for us?

Get ahead of the issues that will determine the future of data policy and governance.

Speakers: Robert Charles Kain, Jen King, Fabrice Tocco

The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to make positive change.

These people don’t suggest giving the owners of the data total control of their data. Look at the number of downvotes and comments. LOL. They are so out of touch with normal folk.
Their solution is “Trust” Brokers to handle our privacy and data. Of course these brokers could cancel you if you don’t share their opinions. Their solution is to give more Trust to them. They make it clear this is how they want their “smart cities” to work.
Such a scripted “discussion”.

4 Likes

Are you sure that video on Boston Robotics is legit? Not that it isn’t thought provoking but something just seems off about it. I mean that level of physical humanoid dexterity is expensive and if the bot became dangerous to humans they’d need to shut it down fast or destroy it which could become costly. So are you sure it’s not just a human in a suit and that they’re performing a skit? I mean it makes a good point but lacks somewhat in credibility and authenticity.

1 Like

This video is not real, it’s a joke :lol:

1 Like

Yep, proven they faked those.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTIlEYGFBECU&ved=2ahUKEwjc9Mzw36vuAhWFonEKHf5WCkQQ28sGMAB6BAgBEAo&usg=AOvVaw36B57W9q0GczAyaHxJ3PPk

Nah…

Lacoste merch would be boring and expensive

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: American Politics

Why this post is erased by community ?

2 Likes

Freedom of speech made incarnate and feeling depressed.

3 Likes

Its age of china! when china will surpass the size of US +EU combined?
What it will look like?

1 Like
2 Likes

I watch plenty of videos like this, but this one seems very very enlightened to me.

Topic in short: Technology = deflation; deflation allowed CBs to inflate currency; false signals distort the economy and deepen the wealth gap; Bitcoin is a port to safety.

2 Likes

I’m reading Jeff’s book. Deflation will change everything. How we work live and think. It’s coming faster than most realize.
You might even say Safe Network is part of this evolution.

1 Like