Virtual government?

Have you guys ever thought along these lines:

It would be possible to create a virtual government where citizens can be anyone who connects to safenet?

This virtual government would reside on the safenet and be composed of a lobbying and embassorial body that would lobby current government frameworks to establish rights for virtual citizenry.

A voluntary legal framework could be another possible component of this virtual government. Contract law could be established through smart contracts.

Property ownership through this virtual government where land in different nations can be set up to be legally owned by this virtual government who then establishes land ownership via smart contracts.

Since this virtual government is not ran or owned by any foreign entity and is autonomous. It would be impossible to persecute or prevent.

It would allow current established governments to be slowly phased out as this virtual government would become a common sense solution.

Micronations would collapse regimes and adopt the constitutional framework of this virtual government and by doing so strengthen a true global economic system available to anyone.

I’m on a tablet and I could go on and on and on, but you get the idea.

2 Likes

See also BITNATION: Governance 2.0

2 Likes

I really want to build a new revolutionary system that does not exist yet. And no, it is not a type of any government. It is a rule thyself that empowers individuals rather than collective. Jury Nullification is the default position. COLA - Communities/Coalition of Legal Agreement.

Abolish the Government is the pave to freedom

See here.

Quote from Tom W. Bell

To make legal systems better, we must make them compete against each other.

Do you like having options when you look for a new bank, dry cleaner,
or veterinarian? Of course you do. You want to find the service that
will best satisfy your particular demands, after all, and you know that
when banks, cleaners, and vets have to compete they have a powerful
incentive to make you happy. A monopoly, in contrast, can take its
customers for granted.

Polycentric law simply extends that observation from commercial
services to government ones. Just as competition makes life better for
those who seek banking, cleaning, and pet care services, it can benefit
those seeking fair and efficient legal systems. Competition helps
consumers and citizens alike.

Polycentric law regards the legal services that governments
provide—defining rules, policing their application, and settling
disputes—as a ripe field for competition. When a government claims a
monopoly in the law, it tends to neglect its subjects’ needs.

In a polycentric system, however, providers of legal services care
more about what consumers want. They have to, if they don’t want to go
out of business…" - TOM W. BELL

And I have two threads about this.

2 Likes

Don’t want to spoil a good conversation, but this topic is about politics and government for the most part. So I’ll move it to #off-topic. Feel free to contact @ moderators if you don’t agree with this decision.

2 Likes

By all means. No problem.

cl0ck3d - I am also a software developer that independently thought up the idea of a virtual government, and there are others out there as well (eg, Doug Hughes, twitter: @doughughes, https://doughughes.net/tag/virtual-government/). I’m currently recruiting likeminded people for a deep conversation on the topic, and perhaps some action. I just joined SAFE Network Forum to send this message, please reach out to me on Twitter if you’re interested: @netjumpio

Hoping a first goal would be to eliminate lobbying because it involves the idiocy of giving politicians money that they in turn hand over to the enclosure based censorship media- a money filter. Public has to stop cooperating with money interests. Height of insanity that corporations are able to play one jurisdiction against another in a form of bribery such that the end result is a corporation being able to tax the citizenry for the imposition it will place on the jurisdiction in terms of resource useage and externalities and for coming and rustling up citizens and telling them what to do for money. Another version occurs where they delinked wages from inflation, a recipie for civil war because over time all gains accrue to employers and big corps such that people can’t even afford basic needs and are in debt but are being worked to death, under such circumstances power reverts to the masses when they rise up and smite the rich- basis of theory must be that the poor must absorb shocks, cumulative effect is revolution.