Updating/Managing Social Media Accounts

I’m now posting to the MaidSafe account. This first (& pinned post) from 6 days ago directs people to follow @safenetworktech:

https://twitter.com/maidsafe/status/1335448316608393216?s=21

Since that post, @safenetworktech followers have grown by about 9%.

I’m also posting to @safenetworktech and retweeting via @maidsafe. When people comment, I also respond to keep engagement up.

Currently, I’m thinking through a good content strategy beyond just linking to the weekly updates. Having studied the competition, so to speak, I think one strong source of content (and social proof) is retweeting people who are currently developing dApps. @happybeing is the most prolific about tweeting what he’s working on, so I’ve retweeted him on @safenetworktech. If you’re working on a Safe Network dApp, please tweet about it and tag @safenetworktech. While I routinely search Twitter for relevant content, tagging will expedite the process.

Some other things that could be interesting would be (re)tweeting AMA’s by the team. So far it seems like Jim is game.

On a similar note, if you’re working on a Safe dApp, I’d like to interview you when Fleming launches. Those interviews can produce content to be leveraged across platforms (i.e. YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, etc.).

In addition, I’m revisiting the Marketing Initiatives proposal to see what we might be able to start doing in the near term/after the testnet launches.

16 Likes