Update 18 November, 2021

What an awesome update. Seems like the DAG really solidifies and simplifies trust amongst sections, especially given only needing to reference the delta a majority of the time and allowing it to be pruned over time. Obviously things could work without it but this sounds a lot less complex and like a pretty big reduction in busy messaging, which ends up being a hang up anyways, right? Great job @bochaco!

It would be cool to hear a bit about the blst ring signatures being worked on. That is for DBCs? Or for protecting Elders in some way? Both?

12 Likes

There are questions and questions…
And the manner in which the questions are phrased along with the aggressive subtext fully justified my earlier reply.
You are at it, pal.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s for unlinkability :wink:

11 Likes

Folks, people don´t stop talking about Metaverse. I am looking forward to how things will be in the near future when Maidsafe is alive!

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m actually tracking this project for that very reason. Safe Network has everything I want in the Metaverse for my application… Hoping for much success…

13 Likes

The only metaverse i will be a part of will be a private, distributed and secure one. It is too much to give away such things to a corporation. Especially one which holds its user’s data with such contempt.

13 Likes

I believe some clever fellow will create the next great thing for the Metaverse and it will be on this very kind of private, distributed and secure platform… :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Yeah, but it won’t be called the ‘Metaverse’ nor play nice with the zuckerverse or those trapped in zuckland.

9 Likes

That’s why I’m opting for the Omiverse… it’s everywhere…

3 Likes

Thank you for the heavy work team MaidSafe! I add the translations in the first post :dragon:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

8 Likes