Twitter pump - Sat March 23

Reasons to be thankful…

1. Active community, a fine bunch of eeeejits.
  2. Existence of a test network.
  3. Existence of a community test network.
  4. WebApp - successful email demonstration.
  5. WebApp - successful domain management.
  6. WebApp - successful website creation.
  7. Many community websites, Geocities like and already sharing simple data users can’t elsewhere.
  8. Emerging Web3.0 services - looking at you Jams.
  9. Successfuly took on the great firewall of China.
  10. Emerging contract type coins, and demonstration of wallets and token creation. Decorum
  11. Lightning fast spend demonstration of token coins. Decorum.
  12. Solved an impossible networking algorithm - Parsec. Which was nice. (Stirs peas)
  13. Save files to network, mountable drive under Linux, Mac and Windows 10!!!
    ---- sorry need to take in a deep breath here to continue…
  14. Git for the SAFEnetwork?!!! Mark.
  15. Mobile App - Messaging App running on the SAFENet
  16. Mobile App Authenticatior - hey android, apple, are you listening? Full data and app permission ownership and control by users.
  17. integration of SOLID standards and appealing to a whole community out there.
  18. name dropping is terrible thing… Don’t do it… But most of us here have a Tim Berners-Lee handshake number of minimum 2… because you know… the founder of the web ( Sir! Berners-Lee) thinks the current web has gone too far in the wrong direction and the guys in Ayr are doing something about it… and laying the foundations of Web3.0
  19. Interested private companies in using the technology locally, or waiting in the wings to be the first company launching apps on the SAFENet.
  20. Demonstration of vaults at home under early conditions works!
  21. Identified packet interference, intentional or not, with data sent to the US. (Some grad student at the NSA probably didn’t implement something too well)
  22. Advisers to the Silicon Valley netflix series.
  23. Community network simulations and insight, Mav.
  24. okay I have room for one financial point, a token (not an actual SAFENet SAfECoin), went from $0.01 to a high of $1.20, and although back at $0.13 initial investors saw a 13x gain. What do you have to say about that ( looking at the bank of England hiding in the corner)

We are doing better than well.

My head is spinning, if I’ve left anything out please add in your replies.

We should blow our trumpet more often.
Looking at that list, we should all have the knee wobbles. This project, the team and community have built wonderful things.

Coin price rises will be a welcome symptom of the above.

This one came to me while brushing my teeth over the sink…

Edit:

25 Likes