Trust Level 3 Member privileges

There are quite a few members who are at trust level 3 in these forums. I thank them for their participation, and would be indebted to whoever can post the qualifications to become one in order to have a further appreciation of the time that they have dedicated to this project.

At trust level 3, users are able to view the #lounge category. What other benefits do such dedicated members receive for the investment of their time and energy? And what might the community feel that these members should receive?

2 Likes

About $3,000/week would be quite nice.

Other than that, IDK if we should have any special privileges, compared to others

3 Likes

We already get the lounge, the ability to recategorize posts, and hopefully the respect of all the hard working mods! :smile:

5 Likes

Get rid of the “regular” title and have a more appropriate title that lets newbies know that these members are more than just regulars but valued members who have experience in SAFE

Can you not do that now? I know discourse prevents recategorisation after a period of time, but I thought level 3 allowed that.

Well you have my respect. :smile::thumbsup: as do the other members.

2 Likes

I am not sure what level the recategorize kicks in, but I have that and the lounge so woohoo for me…lmao!

I don’t always feel as deserving as some of the hard core guys who can actually decipher the 20,000 leagues of minutia of some of the SAFE speak, but I always hope that my contributions along with the other members (and what little guidance I can give to the noobs) make the forum a slightly better place for all.

Stay the course @neo, all other mods, and the SAFE team, as well as my fellow forum peeps, we all want nothing but the best for the project!!! So dang close I can taste it!!!

2 Likes

Straight up, we’re lookin’ for people to beta test. Lounge’ll be a good place to hang out coming up soon.

1 Like

Challenge accepted! :wink:

1 Like

…Suit up!