Trust Level 1 (Basic User) Requirements

The short answer is no. The details of data persistence is a big one though so don’t follow up here (rather reply on new topic or create a new topic).

I see you have the Basic badge now.

Yes, i just received a notification about that.

To whom it may concern: You can only see the “Badges” tab once you aquired a badge. Meaning if you do not see the tab you most definitely do not have the basic trust level yet.

2 Likes

I’ll append the OP to reflect that.
Thanks.

1 Like

Why does the profile shows 1 hour even if it is bellow 60 minutes? Is it possible to fix this? It could be confusing.

Yes it is. We don’t produce the software and the reason for this issue is rounding.

• At 44 minutes it shows the time in minutes
  • Then at 45 or 46 minutes it changes the time display to hours and rounds the time. So at 46 minutes it shows one hour.

Considering that it cannot be changed by us AND that it requires only another 15 minutes of reading, all we can suitably do is inform people of this issue.

Anybody can go to discourse web site themselves and request that the rounding is changed and the more people who do that will improve the chances that something will be done.

5 Likes

thank you for the help :smiley:

I’m working on trust level 1! I just wanted to compliment the scrolling feature on this site also. Its honestly one of the easiest and most fluid mobile page scrolling I’ve used ever. I’m extremely impressed with the software

3 Likes

How can I reset my invitation token? dont remember last account n pass i created on the test network and wont let me make a new one with same token…

1 Like

I’ll message you a new invitation token.

1 Like

I’ve gotten the Basic badge. The page at Safe Network says “Forum members are automatically given an invite after they reach Trust Level 1.” I was expecting to get an invite but can’t see any. Is there some additional requirement?

1 Like

Hello,

I see that you have trust level = basic user, so you can get an invite.
Just follow the instructions.

3 Likes

I have fulfilled one of the requirements but I still can not be a basic user.

• entering / visiting at least 30 topics
  • reading at least 180 posts
  • spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
3 Likes

Hello,
45-59 minutes reading is rounded up to 60 minutes in your stats, so you have to read another 15 minutes max.

4 Likes

All the requirements need to be fulfilled, not just one of them :slight_smile:

5 Likes