Trust Level 1 (Basic User) Requirements

Yes that means you can get your invite token from https://invite.maidsafe.net

Well thank you. All people must thank for freedom. Cause its not free.
:gem:

there are other ways they could have done this…

Maybe but it is what it is.

where can I see my status?

And when it says 1Hr, that could be 45 minutes through 74 minutes

I dont understand you.

I was interested in previous version,
I had an account then, but now I enter Account secret and Account password and see the message “Account does not exist”.
I want to create a new account, but for this I need Trust level 1. but I cant find any information about it in my profil.

Well click on the link I gave you. The link is the same as clicking on your icon and then clicking on it (or your forum name).

The link in text is Profile - TemaChak - Safe Network Forum

That is because the previous version network doesn’t exist.

Thank you, I didnt see anything because I didnt have any status, but now I get this status and I can see Basic!

Basic User is trust level 1

I already understood because I was able to register on the network

1 Like

I think it would help if in every place where we say ‘Trust Level 1’ instead we say ‘Trust Level 1 (Basic User)’.

6 Likes

where do you find your profile???

Do you see your Green circle with a “G” in it (icon) in the top right corner?, then click on it and then click on your name and your profile will appear.

Also at any time you can click on your icon (or anyone else’s) next to a post and then click the larger icon that appears to see your profile

still cant find my trust level?

Odd. It seems new users will not see trust level in their profile. An update to the forum software by discourse must have removed trust level indicator for new users. Maybe @frabrunelle can check this.

@Gimli87 you are still at trust level 0 (new user) Just a little more reading should see you reach level 1.

1 Like

I cant see the level 1 tag in my profile :frowning:

Here you can find the requirements to reach the level 1. You’ll need to spend some time here, but as i said it’s really easy to become Basic. Just have some patience :wink:

2 Likes

You are at Trust Level 1.

2 Likes