Trust Level 1 (Basic User) Requirements

I get “TypeError: Cannot read property ‘user’ of undefined” when I choose the Alpha-2 testnet.

1 Like

@nicklambert this seems a bug in the website for when the user is brand new, yet at level 1

@IllidanS4 can you try again?

1 Like

Works now, thank you.

2 Likes

Works now, thank you.

2 Likes

Is it true that your minimum account age has to be 1 day?

1 Like

No it is just the 60 minutes read time. If you read 46 minutes the profile shows 1 hour, but that is rounding. You need 60 minutes.

1 Like

Thanks neo,

Im got upgraded, but now I’m facing a connectivity issue.

Uncaught (in promise) Error: {“error_code”:-2000,“description”:“Core error: Unexpected: Could not connect to the SAFE Network”}

Trying to read through some existing discussion to figure out the problem.

2 Likes

I have been reading pushed content to my email for the last couple of years. Can I get to the level to see the stuff I am interested in and invested in?

1 Like

Yes, read the opening post of this topic for how to do that.

2 Likes

Thanks for that @stout77, but I still could not find user status in the summary, on badges…

1 Like

Don’t worry @stout77, I got it, it shows up as one of the badges. I am trust level 1 :wink:

1 Like

I have met the requirements but my Trust Level had not risen to “1”??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

It is most likely this

1 Like

Thanks that was helpful

1 Like

I’m trying to get SAFE browser working but getting a ‘no invites available’ on the maidsafe.net invite page. Is there something else I’ve missed or need to be doing, or is the availability of invites something that’s temporary or likely to change soon?

1 Like

I have just encountered the same issue :frowning:

I was having this problem too. Just tried again now though and it worked! (I realised I was refreshing the error page… needed to go back to the beginning.)

yep, “and” would help :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, I got there in the end and I’m now a SAFE Browser browser!
:+1:

2 Likes

So I’m pretty sure I’ve met the requirements, according my summary page. How does this turn into an invite?