TROLLBOX delights for 30th March 2016

• The maid seems exhausted, perhaps we need butler coin

• FU maidsafecoin…get off yer arse

• MAID is the best project out there !! it’s worth at least 1B

• I’ve bought like 2000 maid domain names already

• Maid is set for RFC this week, then MVP once this happens we are all rich gentlemen

• If you are buying maid right now you are not holding coin until you convert it, you are holding stock in a business venture. Its speculation

• Can Maid spark a revival of voluntaryist free association sans the State? time will tell

• Will MAID cause a return to Liberty and the free market?

• Not holding anymore, am done with MAID, am kicking her out of my bed and hooking up with Azure instead…

• Apparently in 2014 they planned on calling them Spacecoins instead of SAFE. MAID to SPACE !

• MAID will never launch…

• Neil young says a man needs a MAID

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Just saying I really appreciate that they call it what it is, Troll box…

8 Likes

:smile_cat: :joy_cat: :smiley_cat: :penguin:

4 Likes

Sure! You REALLY understand the concept. Can I hire you as my financial advisor? Yes?

2 Likes

i said the one about space; 2014 bitcoin conference had Irvine stating “spacecoins” multiple times. surprised i never knew about that.

2 Likes

lol!

the troll box was never brilliant, but it has really gone down hill recently. last year you used to get at least some information in there, now it’s all opinion with zero information.

you can literally feel the IQ be sucked out of you as you stare at that screen :wink:

6 Likes
3 Likes