Trezor: support for OMNI and MAIN

Trezor expect they will start supporting OMNI and MAID this year. :slight_smile:
https://wiki.trezor.io/Roadmap

What’s up today?

Support means, that you do not need any other wallet than Trezor one or T ? Superb surprise!

Be careful buying through 3rd parties.

Firmware support for that roadmap released today apparently. Not sure if their beta wallet is yet updated to handle MAID though.

According to a new blog post on Trezor Blog, the new firmware update for Trezor ONE should support OMNI layers. Did anyone try it? I can’t find anything new. I tried wallet and beta-wallet.

I see, that the MaidSafe coins are on my Trezor wallet in OMNI explorer, but in Trezor are only BTC.

Things are moving in the right direction, but the omni devs are still working on this integration and they are currently developing an interface with tresor which they will then need to test. They mentioned that they are expecting the Christmas holidays to have some impact on completing the work so we won’t see this finished in December, but I’m hopeful for something early in the New Year.

It will be for Trezor One or also Trezor T ?

It will be for both. I believe the firmware was already in place for the model T and this announcement was confirming firmware support for the model 1.

I also just tried with Trezor T and the upgrade to v2.0.10 definitely brings support for OMNI and MAID, but the wallet seems to still be missing them.

Whoa, I guess it is time for me to consider buying one…