Just submitted a pull request for the translation to german I just finished. I’ll add my questions/suggestions here for other people to read.
- Include this whitepaper https://github.com/maidsafe/Whitepapers/blob/master/Project-Safe.md
- Include the various FAQs that are on the maidsafe.net, maidsafe.org and google mailing list.
- Add the build instructions, create a structure for the different
plattforms (Linux, Mac, Windows) that can be used throughout the
- Merge this one with the SystemDocs?
I think it would be better to create a central place for the
documentation. If we’re using a gitbook anyway then let’s combine it in
one big book where everything is ordered by chapters.
- Are there additional information for the local_network_controller or
the buliding process in general? I don’t think the instruction are very
clear following the succesfull build. Right now I have no idea where the
local_network_controller is supposed to be. Maybe you can point me in
the right direction?
EDIT: Forgot to mention this. If you’re ok with the suggestions, I
can merge those documents and also add the translation, just let me
If you have any questions, or if there is anything else I can do, just let me know. I 'm happy to help.