My understanding is that I will be able to send safecoin to another user for free. When I do this, the following happens.
- User A makes a function call : user_A.Transfer(user_B, amount, wallet)
- When the Maid Manager group of user A receives a request, they
- debit the amount from user A’s wallet
- send a request to the TransactionManager
- send a notification to the upper layer API
- When the Transaction Manager group receives a notification, they :
- send a notification to user B’s persona
- create an internal transaction
- When user B’s Maid Manager group receives a valid notification they :
- send an acknowledgement to the TransactionManager group
- credit user B’s wallet with the amount
That seems like a lot of activity that I can cause to happen, with no penalty to me. What if I happen to own two accounts and rapidly send safecoin back and forth between them. I understand that I can’t hurt the network as a whole, because my actions are limited to a few groups. However, it seems like I could cause a localized disturbance.
I wonder how big an impact such an attack could have on it’s associated groups?