Total Number of SEC

2,147,483,647 SEC ıs the number of SEC that wıll ever exıst.
@dallyshalla what led to the decısıon of have thıs amount.

I would lıke to know the factors that you used ın comıng up wıth the fıgure.

Yes, it seems to me to allow for a widespread distribution; and efficient (without diluting too much, hence didn’t pick 100 billion etc)

It is a number that was very interesting to me.

In the game runescape maximum number of things is 2,147,483,647 and I never understood why; when I joined the forum, and devoted myself to SAFE I also got into system programming in c++ and during that learning I discovered that a 32 bit signed (negative or positive) integer max values is -2,147,483,647 and + 2,147,483,647

So then the light bulb went off, made that my avatar after I saw that in the command line, and the rest is history.

In Runescape max number of things is (2^31)-1 the 2,147,483,647 number and things work out really well in Runescape it has had the biggest free to play game with a robust economy so it was logical to take a good precedent.

12 Likes

fun fact. I noticed that it looks like a Dallas number so I thought I’d check and see if it is available… here is what I found.

4 Likes

There is a lot into this i guess man you been having this idea for years i guess

1 Like

http://moneyandtech.com/daniel-dabek-gamification-trading-sf-bitcoin-meetup/
^^ a first exploration into UNITY3D I built myself, since it is c# (unity3D) that is what I used for years is c# in windows :: have come a long way from there :slight_smile:

The crowdsale was not something I had in plans, I’m glad for it, Thanks again to all. ; though indeed I’ve seen this has a fun way to trade, and bring humanity back to trading… and help to shatter disadvantage.

A lot of people on wall st. all lost their jobs because of computers, and that’s OK I think. The technological assistance is catching up. It reminds me of @benjaminbollen and augmented intelligence, and that was something fascinating and realizing… that trading and making money decisions can improve with augmented intelligence, additional tools for trading.

Where if information is well known, people don’t starve especially when someone is bored, and feels like buying all of the corn on the marketplace. Of course profits still happen and I hope that will be because of fortuitous foresights and there should be more of that against blatant ignorance or opportunistic greed.

3 Likes

These are the greatest days to be living in step by step the era of the creative is rising every [quote=“dallyshalla, post:5, topic:7591”]
Where if information is well known, people don’t starve especially when someone is bored, and feels like buying all of the corn on the marketplace. Of course profits still happen and I hope that will be because of fortuitous foresights and there should be more of that against blatant ignorance or opportunistic greed.
[/quote]

with nature vs against nature

step by step intelligence rising

#the universe has our backs

4 Likes

I always enjoy @dallyshalla postings man you too smart for your age .The geek from another planet

2 Likes