This short Assange video could be used for marketing

How about Atheism?

Religion doesn’t have to mean following someone else’s rules or have anything to do with an all seeing authority. If you have your own rules you’ve got your very own made up religion, just like the rest of us. All religion is made up of stories, if the story is that all the other stories are wrong, that’s another story and another religion. I challenge you, from which authority do you get your definition of religion? Hating all religion is throwing the baby out with the bath water and is a religion of hate. You or I could make up a new religion right now, which rule says it has to be bad? That’s like hating stories, hating fiction. If you realize your own story is fiction too, then it’s all good. I make a brand new religion for myself every day, every moment if I feel like it, which means constant destruction, change and evolution and peace.

In fact this paragraph is now an excerpt from my new religion, invented today, called ‘spread the peace’. The password to join is laughter. Wanna join my religion?
:smile: