Biden declares emergency after hackers shut down major US pipeline

2 Likes
2 Likes

SolarWinds breach exposes hybrid multicloud security weaknesses | VentureBeat

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Den_2042/status/1396781604438220801

4 Likes
4 Likes

Neither does this…I appreciate @knosis posting an even earlier warning 6 months ago…
The cyber polygon 2021in July features a simulated global cyber attack…the WEF associated ‘exercises’ seem destined to go live and rather quickly…

4 Likes

The simulated cyber attack is the exercise…

I perceive the simulated cyber attack as a theoretical exercise designed to continue into a live operation. Its a major opportunity for its architects to accrue even more control. A solar panel and a lithium battery kit is a small investment with a big payback when the planned power outages become more purposefully widespread. The so called great reset is in motion and although viruses and vaccines continue to smooth the way, a cyber pandemic is another step closer to global financial collapse and the bid for truly totalitarian control. There are some challenging times ahead but plenty of hope for a better outcome as more and more people are resisting the fast track to tyranny and there is still great strength in numbers…which are going to be needed.

Operation dark winter first ran as a simulation, then as a live exercise…The heavily predicted next wave of illness and mortalities will be vaccine induced - accelerated immune responses are expected, and in conjunction with the nanotech infestation and MMW radiation assisted mechanisms - a post autumnal surge, labelled as a variant and demanding more injections may finally see the plan swing fully into action - neatly choreographed with a cyber pandemic just to really throw the whole ship sideways in a storm. What happens next is not fixed in the orchestrators favour. Its already clear that they can’t control basic human community co operation in a crisis and there is growing resistance worldwide. Personally, I consider the next 3 months a really excellent time to prepare.

2 Likes

Probably want to keep WEF-specific discussion in the WEF thread: https://forum.autonomi.community/t/world-economic-forum-discussion/33466.

1 Like
2 Likes

Another reminder why we need to bring it to these demonic fiends. I haven’t logged into FB for months. I did so today for the sole purpose of obliterating my account only to be greeted by this:

7 Likes

“Community Standards”

The public need confidence that their posts, emails and tweets can reach people that want to read them without being censored or edited.

What you have shared here is the equivalent of someone running over to you in public and placing their hand over your mouth…

How is this acceptable?

3 Likes

I agree in principle but in practice this is privately owned space made to look like a public space. This is why we need space that are not privately owned.

5 Likes

9 years after the fact…

3 Likes

I’m going to diverge and argue we need privacy all the way down to the individual level. These filth shouldn’t even have the power. These corps are just lapdogs for the state.

1 Like

Wow… didn’t spot that.
So now they re-write historical records too?
Damn…

2 Likes

Sorry, brother. I misread your reply. Yeah, that post was almost ten years old.

4 Likes

That is nuts. What is the purpose of purging such things, I wonder? Rewriting history is unsettling.

1 Like

I was going to start following Citizens for ethics on Twitter, just because Facebook doesn’t like them. But now I see I already am following them. :slight_smile: Thanks anyway!

1 Like

Identification of dissidents through infiltration cannot happen on SafeNetwork.tech because no organisation knows who you are, nobody can spy on your messages.

https://twitter.com/josephfcox/status/1404428450253795336?s=20

5 Likes