Working for an Autonomous Network?
This sounds like an alien concept to some people.
Traditional employment suffers from…
- Nepotism/friend hiring.
- Race, religion, gender discrimination.
- Background checks.
- Drug tests.
- Tax withholding.
- Retirement looting.
The SAFE Network enables the following benefits…
- Instant hire.
- Same pay regardless of race, religion, or gender.
- Employee security and anonymity.
- Independent contractor.
- Work from home, and possibly mobile.
- Unlimited room for advancement.
If you consider the above, would it be insane to see a job AD to work for the SAFE Network?
Seeking Vault Farmers!
Seeking Application Builders!
Seeking Core Developers!
Seeking Content Creators!
What if working for SAFE became a mainstream way to earn a base income. At the very least, this has huge implications for a world trending towards more unemployment. Hold on to your hats. I suspect things will take off quickly.