The SAFE Browser is the Network’s dedicated web browser.
- Platforms: Linux (x64), MacOS (x64), Windows (x64)
- Documentation: ReadMe
- Soure code: GitHub repo
- Current version: 0.12.0
- Last update detail: Change log
- Feedback/Bugs: GitHub Issues
Alpha network access
It’s important to ensure you’ve registered your IP address in order to access the SAFE Network (Alpha-2). If you haven’t already then here’s how you do that:
- Log in to the Forum on your normal browser (you’ll need to have Basic Trust Level 1).
- Visit https://invite.maidsafe.net.
- Click on the SAFE Network logo.
- Select ‘Alpha 2’.
- Update your registered IP (if it doesn’t match the Current IP listed)
- Copy and paste the invitation token into the Invitation field on the Authenticator.
- this step is only required when creating an account to begin with.