The moronic Republi-cons are arguing that net neutrality free speech must be sacrificed

The moronic Republicons are arguing that net neutrality free speech must be sacrificed because it it degrades the investment of idiots. The FCC head seems like a psychopath arguing they should be able to shut people up because people who invest in Comcast might not be able to get a higher financial gain for shutting people up with censorship for profit. I predict violence, because that is what happens when you try to strip away people’s rights. I wish we had rules in the US that would allow us to prosecute the FCC head, if I were judge and jury he would get a life term in solitary confinement and total asset confiscation- he is gleefully trying to push pure evil on a mass scale. He is attempting to radically damage our society- how does that not fall under enemies domestic.
Overriding this fucking moron is why we need SAFE but in the meantime there is anonymous, they put Trump in and they can remove him.

I really think what we need is a culling and disolution of every enemy of the public corporation. I want an admin that will wage war on every corporation that had tried to F the public, we take its charter its wealth including the stock wealth ,confiscate the stock, bankrupt the company lock out the investers and we lock up of the dirty execs and hand them decades long total wealth forfitures after their prison terms they will have confiscation followed by a long period where everything above subsistence is taken.

2 Likes

There’s a detailed discussion of this on HN, if you want more detail.
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14754772

2 Likes