The MaidSafe launcher UI is looking pretty good!

yeah!
finally something to see :smile:
you rock!

Thank you so much for adding list view. I can’t stand the huge buttons on non-touch devices.

As a side, thanks for putting so much work into making things look nice, and from what we can see easy to use. I really do think, no matter what it was, we could come out with the best invention of all time, but if it looks bad or is hard to use, the masses won’t use it.

Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Just found this and it’s awesome! I think the UI looks very sleek and love the animation. I saw the list view and couldn’t help but think “I been through the desert with an ‘App With No Name’”… Very pleasant colors and I couldn’t agree more with the fact that style and ease of use is what usually keeps people from using new tech. Most users want to be nowhere near a terminal/command line! They want to click a button and start using it. Kudos to those making that happen.

1 Like

I’d really like a lot of user customization options. like icon packs and backgrounds (customize everything).

Rocket animation is awesome!

To the moon!

I’ve lost money on other stupid things but have been fortunate enough to not have lost any yet on crypto. But I know them feels man.

1 Like