"The language of the network" (blog post by David)

Just to re-factor my reply for non-coders like myself…lol:
. An analogy would be that David opened up a telephone exchange box stuffed full of inter- weaving “consensus Group” wires. His task over the last few months has been trying to explain this spaghetti wiring to everybody, using words and diagrammatically- the system worked, but hard to explain why - even to other engineers. This has hindered community dev involvement as all the explaining takes up time.
He then noticed that there were only 4 types of coloured wires and connections, and that these could be arranged sequentially. This now means he can re-place the spaghetti of wires with just 4 high-speed optic cables arranged more linearly.
The benefits of this are that now the network is more efficient and less can go wrong, and he can draw a much simpler diagram and explain things much more clearly to other telephone engineers. This means more engineers will be able to grasp the wiring system better and so help development and be able to plug in there “apps” easily , thereby speeding the whole process up. This also leads to mathematical/scientific “proofs”, which once people see, will enable them to grasp the concept easier.
To re-factor it further…lol …I’m learnin’…David has found a Worm-Hole across XOR Space-.time
Edit: Love the way we are all translating from the original Scottish mad scientist…lol

5 Likes