The Brexit thread

Which country?
_________________ :slight_smile: ________________________

1 Like

yeah… I should have said nationwide I guess :wink:

1 Like

which nation?

_______________ :slight_smile: _____________________

Looks like one nation (Scotland) abd one artificial statelet (Northern Ireland) are voting very differently from the other nations.

I heard the Brexit referendum result is advisory and not binding on the UK government so whatever the result, it’s not binding. Meanwhile, the puppeteers play.

Google predicts exit

1 Like

This is the historical moment. If Brexit wins, then other countries will follow suit.

More details for each county.

I wish other nationscould vote as it’lll affect everything expecially the commonwealth nations. Would be quite awesome to get out from under the Queen Bitch’s thumb and actually gain some true independence.

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it. If they win this, a lot of other countries might do it. Texas wants to secede badly. Maybe Brexit will give them confidence to actually take the action.

2 Likes

Okay it does look like BREXIT WON!

meanwhile, pound valuation has dropped. Actually, the market is crashing?!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-23/nailbiter-continues-here-are-first-official-results-and-they-give-bremain-some-hope

So if traders don’t see that Maid can really go up today, they’ll sell off for BTC. Maid can go up much more than BTC today even with Brexit and that show is not over yet. Popcorn time :yum:

2 Likes

Which given that MAID/BTC is denominated in USD, there is ultimately more GBP in the pot for maidsafe when some of those coins get sold.

This is also good news if you live in the UK and have savings in cryptocurrency.

2 Likes

When exactly does trading start in China ?

1 Like

1AM Pacific Standard Time.

1 Like

Having to “eat one’s words” comes to mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It all seems to be part of the natural failure of fiat currencies and the business side of government. Good thing a lot of us here saw this awhile ago and hedged in digital currencies and gold/silver.

Whatever way the story or distractions go, the only constant of these global problems is fiat currency. At some point people will realize fiat currency, in general is the problem, not what country makes it out of thin air.

2 Likes

Check out google searches for bitcoin in the UK over the last few hours:

3 Likes

Seems bitcoin might replace the Euro? Better if people invest in SAFE.

1 Like

The most significant chart to look at is priced to gold. As of this time writing the value gold to USD is up +4.63% and GBP +14.6%

As a Swiss, I a have already voted 3 times to stay away from this new totalitarist european empire in my lifetime.

I am very happy that the Brits are now out. I hope they will show the same determination to Brussels than they showed to the previous EU in the early forties.

3 Likes