:safe: Happy 7th anniversary MAID! :safe:

I’d love to blog some more about it on my medium account. I do enjoy letting the mind wonder. I’ll find some time again in April I think. Looking forward to it! :smile:

6 Likes

I hope you save some time on April 22 for the online meeting too :happyant:

4 Likes

Nice! I look forward to sharing. Good on you and great post.

5 Likes

I up one more time the topic because the date is approaching. Who is excited!

Privacy. Security. Freedom

2 Likes

I updated the OP!

11 Likes

Brilliant forum, the best mob of developers and its starting to take shape (from what I read from the Testnet comments of those who understand the tech)

I dont understand any of the technical mumbo jumbo but I have been glued to the forum since early 2017 when I stumbled onto Maidsafe somehow. If I hadn’t retired and had heaps of time on my hands, I would never have stumbled onto Maidsafe on some random reading of an article somewhere.

I must be a crazy man

16 Likes

“Convenience to users” is a huge issue. If I can’t use it, then it will probably fail the mass adoption test

7 Likes

I made this homemade Safe cake (I know, I smeared it a little at the end, but this is the first time I’ve done such a thing) :happyant:

Happy 7th anniversary!

15 Likes

How about guerilla force, battalion, regiment… ? :sweat_smile:
Maybe it’s just me, but the word “mob” sounds funny here. Could be an Aussie thing, though.

1 Like

You made me laugh. Yes its just the Aussie vernacular

2 Likes

Yum Yums will be jealous! :grin:

Good work!

2 Likes

I’ve met many Australians during my travels, and they affect my English too. All of a sudden I can find myself saying stuff like “Cheers, mate!”.

2 Likes

Thanks, I don’t eat sugar, but in the spirit of Safe I will share it with friends who eat sweets. :dragon:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Crocodile Dundee is my hero.

2 Likes

If I spend more than two weeks over there I turn full on Oz.

3 Likes

Did you know that before he got into comedy on TV or the big screen he was a painter. He was one of the crew whose job it was to paint the Sydney Harbour bridge. Start at one end and finish at the other and then start again. Took years to paint the bridge.

5 Likes

Happy anniversary!

2 Likes

I didn’t know that. It sounds like a decent job. At least it’s a steady one.

1 Like