The 1951 Invention Secrecy Act- Project Safe would over ride this

In other words a DAO. It would be distributed, open source, transparent, as democratic as we want it to be, as flexible as we want, and no human being would have to be in authority over anyone.

It’s better than what we have now. We wouldn’t have war because all the resources would be managed by the super computer allowing for a resource based economy.

I think that is one of the better scenarios of what we could have. I don’t think it’s practical that we will have no government at all in any form. If a person is using Bitcoin or even SAFE Network then some kind of government or governments will form around or on top of it. The question is what kind?

I’m in favor of personal government. An advance similar to the personal computer.

1 Like

@Luckbit. Peace brother, no conflating the terms privacy and secrecy not down with that use of language. Sponsored media always does that.

I don’t think the US government or any others have any secrets they’ve really been able to keep. Besides my sense that our minds are all backdoor wired together I don’t think it possible to keep secrets from really smart people. They can guess the probabilities or reverse engineer anything they become aware of even if they can’t examine it.

I pretty much agree with that. It’s going to eventually be unlikely that the US government or any government will be able to keep secrets but that should still be a concern even if you favor transparency. It introduces existential risk into our equations which is something we’ve never had to face before as a species.

What should we do about existential risks which come from certain technologies? If we don’t have a government of some kind then what process do we use to manage that?

Capitalism as usual strikes me as a GCR.

I’ve noticed that all my comments and positions reduce to my worshiping at the altar of the end user. That’s all I see and all I want anyone else to see. Its a very very selective blindness but in that way I am true believer even as I am knee jerk against mere belief.

Technocracy

Just like Bitcoin.