Tell me please!Help support

Tell me please!
Votya fulfilled all the conditions that would get the first level! And of course Ivayt token! Why did not they give it to me or where to watch it?
60 minutes on the forum of 130 read posts and 5 posts I created!
Thank you!

2 Likes

It took me a moment, but you are a Ukranian that wants level 1 status in order to get an invite token.
And you think you have reached all the conditions.

I can see in your profile you are still level 0.
You have to read 180 posts and visit 30 topics.

180 - 130 = 50 posts remaining.

3 Likes

Yes you meet the requirements and the forum normally does an automatic change of level.

More than 30 topics visited, more than 180 posts read and 1 hour of time.

I think that its just a delay in the forum processing.

Anyhow I moved you to level 1 now.

1 Like

And where now to look Invite token???

1 Like

Just look at this topic:

Good luck!

1 Like

The first post looked like it was translated automatically, so if you have further problems, you can write to me in Ukrainian or Russian. I’m Polish, so i should understand you pretty well (but I speak Russian rather badly) :slight_smile:

Если у Вас есть больше проблемов, можете писать к мне по русски или по украински. Я Поляак, поэтому я понимаю много (но говорю плохо). :slight_smile:

Есть у нас тоже тема по русски: Русский (Russian): Добро пожаловать на Safe Forum :russia:

5 Likes

[quote=“bart, post:6, topic:17730”]
The first post looked like it was translated automatically, so if you have further problems, you can write to me in Ukrainian or Russian. I’m Polish, so i should understand you pretty well (but I speak Russian rather badly) :slight_smile:

Если у Вас есть больше проблемов, можете писать к мне по русски или по украински. Я Поляак, поэтому я понимаю много (но говорю плохо). :slight_smile:

Есть у нас тоже тема по русски: Русский (Russian): Добро пожаловать на SAFE Forum
[/quote]Спасибо!
Подскажи а намайнить реально чет тут? и Как это происходит сам процесс?

1 Like

(Say, is it possible to mine something here? And how does the process work?)

Майнить еще не возможно - это будет возможно в градющей версии.
(Mining/farming is not possible yet - it will be in a future version.)

1 Like

Это когда если не секрет?)))) А откуда уже коины есть на бирже?

2 Likes

(When will that be if it’s not a secret? And where did the coins on exchanges come from?)

Мы еще не знаем - следущая версия будет фокусированная на “Data Chains”, потом будет Safecoin.

Коины на бирже это MaidSafeCoin - их не возможно майнить, толко покупать. MaidSafeCoins былы созданные один раз у MaidSafe.

(We don’t know yet - the next version will be focused on Data Chains, then come Safecoins.

The coins on the exchange are MaidSafeCoins - they can’t be mined, only bought. They were created one time by MaidSafe.)

1 Like

Чем я магу помочь? или как ускорить этот процесс? И какие сроки примерно хоть? Я так понимаю проект с 2013 года и за 4 года с майном так туго?)))

3 Likes

(How can I help? Or how to accelerate the process? And is there at least some timeframe? I understand the project is from 2013 and 4 years later there’s still no mining?)

Если вы программируете, или знаете какого программиста, нам нужно больше программистов. Вопрос о сроки должен ответить @dirvine или @Viv, я не знаю :wink: Это трудный проект, нуждает много времени.

(If you program or know a programmer, we need more programmers. The question about the timeframe should be answered by @dirvine or @Viv, I don’t know :wink: The project is hard, it requires much time.)

5 Likes

Best belly laugh I’ve had in ages

1 Like

Install SAFE browser, go to authenticator and create an account through there.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.