As a US citizen, I’m somewhat concerned about paying the right amount of taxes for my crypto investments in 2017. I’ve read on the US IRS website that cryptocurrency would be treated as a capital asset with capital gain tax. Either short or long term capital gains tax like a stock in the stock market. And although I’ve locked away 90% of my MAID in cold storage, awaiting the SAFE network release down the road, I’ve done a little day trading with the other 10% in an effort to obtain more MAID. I’ve purchased MAID on both Poloniex and Bittrex this year. However, I didn’t document the USD prices of when I purchased/sold MAID. I assumed that Poloniex and Bittrex would give me a report of all my trading history throughout the year just like an Etrade, Ameritrade, etc would. And although both Poloniex and Bittrex give trading history reports with purchase/sell times, it shows my MAID purchases/sells in BTC, not in USD. Which obviously creates somewhat of a grey area because I can’t prove the exact purchase/sell prices. I’ve looked on both sites but I can’t find anything so I’m reaching out to this forum. Does anyone know a site I can check that documents every past BTC and MAID price at every point within the last year? Any tax advice anyone can give me?