Talk to us! -- Audio Call (LIVE NOW!)

? Sad ?

I love this thread! It’s great to talk to everyone!

2 Likes

Sadness is every second that we don’t have the safe network functioning as visioned.

4 Likes

#JOIN THIS WEEK’S CALL RIGHT NOW!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Had a great 4 hour chat with @frabrunelle !

Also had some other people join in here and there for a few minutes but mostly was just us two, talking about decentralized projects and I learned a lot! If we had started earlier we might have caught more dev update readers but was good anyway!

4 Likes

That’s 18:00 CET (6 PM) here in Europe. I’ll see if I can join!

2 Likes

#Next video call RIGHT HERE NOW!!! (12pm noon EST / 5pm UTC) TODAY (Fri) to see if fridays will work better or not. Join!!!

3 Likes

We’re live! Join the meeting :+1:

EDIT: @frabrunelle and @riddim are in. Talking about the APIs.

3 Likes

Joining!!! Sorry PC was slow :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Was a great talk today! Thanks for everyone @frabrunelle @polpolrene @gmason @JPL @riddim !!

was a great multi-hour video conference call, talked about the update, MaidSafe company history, global events in west africa, and also walked through getting the current nodeJS SAFE App set up!

But for the main one I still think we’ll stick with Thursdays though, and try to get there right during / after the update is posted, so we can all talk about things and ask questions. So see you HERE NEXT THURS!!! (3/16/17) after the update!! :smiley:

7 Likes

Yes it was a really good chat, at least while my mic was working, and later when it wasn’t working it was a good listen :slight_smile: Thanks for organising. Great idea to have a pre-advertised hands-on video sessions around various aspects of using and developing for SAFE, so that those that know how can teach those of us who don’t.

3 Likes

Yeah these are great, I love em.

I wonder if any @MaidSafe guys will ever have time to allow us to say hi :slight_smile:

#THE CALL (LINK HERE) WILL BEGIN AS SOON AS TODAY’S DEV UPDATE IS POSTED BY MAIDSAFE!! :smiley:

Get your questions and discussions ready!!

“appear.in” also has phone app versions that work great on any smartphone

Any minute now!!

6 Likes

I’m in. Feel free to join :yum:.

2 Likes

#THIS WEEK’S THURSDAY CALL WILL BE SPECIAL!!

IT WILL START AT 2PM EST (7PM UTC) AND WILL BE A LESSON ON MAKING THE EASIEST TYPE OF SAFE APPS: JAVASCRIPT WEB APPS WITH SAFE-JS!!

#LEARN HOW TO MAKE SAFE APPS FOR FREE!! VIDEO CHAT LINK IS ALWAYS THE SAME

SEE YOU THURSDAY!!! 2PM EST / 7PM UTC

3 Likes

Gah! I won’t be around. Can you record it at all? Or maybe repeat at a later date?

IDK about either… Maybe someone else can record maybe but I know my PC definitely can’t handle all that at once.

And I don’t have another one of these planned, it’s a bit of work and hope as many people attend this one as possible

I’ll try some software tonight to see if I can record it.

3 Likes

Should the title be updated to reflect that the call isn’t live now, but will be at 7pm UTC? No biggie, but then even people who don’t look through the comments will know when the call starts.

1 Like

Thanks! (20 characters)

1 Like

Mock-routing was taken down and isn’t working correctly anymore, so there really isn’t a way to effectively test these apps unless the TEST15 network is up in time today (which I think it should be).

No matter what happens, the lesson will go on as planned, and we will still make apps, whether or not we are able to test them right away.

1 Like