Taking Over Twitter - with a SAFE Twitter Chat App

(my first post).

Even if you create the exact replica of twitter on safenetwork, its not the owners of twitter that make the users to join, people join due to usability, accessibly amongst many others and they will not leave twitter or transfer to safe network version of twitter except there are some other functions of which they need that twitter don’t provide.

Privacy and anonymity is a crucial reason for them to switch over to safe network base twitter however majority of the users don’t give a dam, making your own version of twitter within the safe network to be attractive only to few people who care. except you further provide other features which can’t be implemented or haven been implemented on the currently existing twitter.

so for safe network apps to gain popularity as those not on safe network, we need to implement features not already available, solutions (like those already establish by safe network core) of which we will use as point of advert, not only in the aspect of security but also in productivity to the audience.

just a suggestion and its probably full of errors and this is just my first post and personal opinion on this. have no idea if i’m doing the right thing or not lol.

12 Likes