Stuck MAID transaction on bitcoin Blockchain please help!

Hey all. I’ll keep it simple. I sent a 630 MAID (property 3 to be more accurate) from my omniwallet.org web interface to Changelly yesterday. I sent it with 5000 satoshis as the tx fee because I felt the recommended 35K satoshi fee from the web wallet was absurd. After looking at different TX accelerators (free ones didn’t budge it) and paid I’m not going to use because they wan’t $200-$255 USD to even allow me to request them to push it at viabtc and elsewhere. Is there a way I can send the transaction more satoshis to move it along? It’s been stuck in the same position according to blockchair with no forward movement for over a day.

I read CPFP but still don’t understand. Can someone help? I’d be willing to give someone the required satoshis to push for me if you think me being lost on CPFP would waste your time explaining it to me as I’ve already admitted I’m pretty clueless. I’m downloading the full OmniCore 0.9.0 wallet atm. It will take forever to sync but maybe there’s a way to use that too.

Can someone help? Here is the stuck TX: Bitcoin / Transaction / cc6bd07dd3dad8e36171a443c28f4f9f323236d733b8e663cecd735de794fdd6 — Blockchair

As you have stated, its unconfirmed, wait a cpl of days and it will be rejected, you can then resend it with a appropriate fee to get it confirmed.

3 Likes

Okay excellent. Have cold feet about it anyway. I found a way to buy what I wanted without swapping my MAID. Does anyone know for future reference how to push TX involving OMNI properties though? Can’t find anything for that.

Its exactly the same as a bitcoin tx, just use the correct fee to start with, or hope it gets picked up by a pool that push tx regardless of fee and they mint a block.

1 Like

It can take up to 11 days to reject usually less. It will be kicked back if not picked up.

1 Like

There are other options for speeding up Bitcoin transactions. OP mentioned child pays for parent. There is also replace by fee (RBF). I’m not sure if omniwallet supports either of those though

2 Likes

I’m sure your right , but I have no experience, I just wait for drop from mem pool and resend.

1 Like

I was testing out some different things when I did this. I thought the tx would get picked up. Since then my mindsets changed. I hope it actually falls off now lol. I am downloading my first full Omni Core v0.9.0 wallet now. I want full control.

1 Like

Fingers crossed my send doesn’t go through :grinning: :smile: I’m gonna miss my MAID if so. Got the last 325, I mean 630 out of altilly and seemingly caused I mean escaped before the collapse.

:wink:

2 Likes

That’s great to hear. I hope you get it back too! :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.