Smacz Stepping down as a mod

Hello all, hope you are well.

I have now started at college, in fact, my second semester just started. This semester, I am also preparing to start a job down here. With all that plus my time spent pursuing certifications and configuring my own networks - to say nothing of feeding myself and keeping in shape - I find it more and more difficult to dedicate the time required for moderating this community.

I no longer see myself as engaged in this community to the extent that a mod necessarily must be. I also don’t see that changing anytime soon. I still hold this project and community in high regards, however, I do not feel that where I am right now in life allows me to dedicate the time and resources to moderating this place.

I hope you all can understand and accept my decision. It has been really fun and educational being here, and I only wish I could have done more. Like the rest of us, I will continue to wait for the software to come out next month. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I’ll still be around.

–smacz

13 Likes

Thank you, @smacz! It’s been very valuable to have you as a mod :slight_smile:

I just removed your moderator permissions.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your time and help Andrew. Very much appreciated :+1:.

4 Likes

Thanks @smacz for your valuable contribution. Good luck with your studies - see you around no doubt! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @smacz for the thankless job that you did for this community, see you around buddy

3 Likes

Thanks Andrew for your time and efforts in helping out with the forum. And all the best with your studies.

3 Likes