Silicon Valley TV and Maidsafe - all is revealed

52 Likes

Anyone got a link to the original tweet?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/maidsafe/status/978178038478331905/photo/1

21 Likes

This is amazing news. @sam1 I feel we should have a more descriptive title to the thread!!

Edit: title sorted :+1:

14 Likes

So, is SAFE going to be mentioned in season 5? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I really hope this makes it into one of the crypto centric news outlets cointelegraph et al.
Be nice if we can nudge a few.

10 Likes

I’ve been watching this show since it started and when they began with the decentralized Internet stuff last season I had a huge laugh - may have mentioned it on the forum back then. This ‘credit’ is a fabulous development and will get a big mention on my safe-crypto-show this week.

13 Likes

You cut off in the screenshot what I feel is the most important response to this tweet.

16 Likes

So I guess it is about technical advice for the Pied Piper company in the ‘Silicon Valley’-show.
I haven’t seen that show myself.

It was hard listening to many projects claim it was all about them while putting in the hours.

Is this referring to people from other projects that also gave advice, like the Blockstack guys (Muneeb Ali and Ryan Shea)?
I hope that the advice (and flights) weren’t (completely) without charge.

2 Likes

Can anyone offer a breakdown of the people on the list? Other than Nick, David, and Ryan, the other names don’t immediately jump out…

2 Likes

You guys are legends! Been watching the show for a while always gave me a warm fuzzy feeling knowing I made a good investment decision.

7 Likes

Vivekanand Rajkumar = @viv

10 Likes
2 Likes

Very interesting to read about Muneeb visions, I think he touches on some very good points.

This was at a Blockstack event March 22. [Video]

Just saw this, so cool! Love this show :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just watched the Season 5 premiere:

Feeling butterflies right now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No, there has been news articles comparing the Pied Piper with Storj and IPFS and others like that.
When it was always clear that it was a carbon copy (because of the scope of Pied Piper’s “new internet”) of the SafeNetwork.

And some of them weren’t even about distributed networks such as this:
https://www.techinasia.com/real-pied-piper-silicon-valley

9 Likes

@dirvine are you gonna have a cameo on the series?
It would have been hilarious if you were one of the “stallions”

Btw, I was wondering if you were already collaborating with the show before April 28th last year

9 Likes

Really exciting. Very great PR. Timing is ripe! Tesla dumps Face Book, Cambridge Analytica etc.

11 Likes