SAFEpress: A Web App that builds websites/blogs on SAFE Network

You need an invitation too, so please PM myself @Southside or one of the other guys with your email and we’ll send you an invite.

1 Like

you should have an invite now - please remember to confirm
Thanks and welcome :smile:

1 Like

We now have a SAFEpress Google Group for discussions… join us there (until @eblanshey creates a forum on SAFE Network anyway :smile: )

5 Likes

Heh, working on it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

What both of you are doing is SO great and important!

3 Likes

Hey @happybeing I featured your logo:

in my website I made.

I made logos for all the other apps, and made a page for your SAFEpress app.

I hope you get a chance to check out the SAFEpress site I made for your app and fill me in on any changes you want done on it before I submit it to the MaidSafe team so they can have an “Apps” page on their site MaidSafe.net

1 Like

@happybeing

Maybe you might like this wordpress.com opensource

Githubby

1 Like

Thanks @19eddyjohn75 - nice catch - as they say in Troon (didn’t know they played cricket that far North brrrrr). I added a task to look into that if anyone is interested :smile::

For everyone who has been disappointed with visiting the SAFEpress Trello board, my apologies. We didn’t realise that the boards had been set up as “Private” or viewable by “Team only”. They are now all “Public”.

They are now all public so anyone should be able to visit this link and see everything: Trello

4 Likes

On another discussion thread, someone pointed out that blocking disagreeable content (aka a reputation based system as described) could lead to censorship issues. Also, I’m reminded of a philosopher Socrates thoughts on democracy. Which is that people will always pick a candy salesman over a doctor. People will hear what they want to hear. Reputations would have to be candy like in a system as you’ve described.

I’m back and forth on this issue. In the thread I mentioned I was the one suggesting such a system.