Safenetwork Wiki

Hello all, hope all is well.

I recently created Close Groups on the Wiki, and it turns out there are a lot of definitions in there that aren’t on the Wiki critical to the explanation of just close groups alone. This was certainly meant to be just an example of the additions and amount of comprehensive knowledge-base that needs to be included in this wiki. The multiple dimensionality of the Network can be overwhelming at times, and comprehensive and precise documentation is a great step in the right direction.

This forum is a repository of knowledge, with the stats, tests, and explanations that it includes. I would like to spearhead a movement to organize and round out the excellent wiki that @fergish had put together earlier. These wiki pages as well as other forms of documentation are critical to understanding the Network. I would love to lead the movement to start organizing this into either a wiki and/or book-like structure that is beneficial to research on how the Network functions.

This community is great at plumbing the depths of every corner of the Network, and I hope we can rally together to categorize the inner workings thereof. Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions.

11 Likes