Safenetwork sustainability concerns - Bandwidth has an ongoing cost however Safenetwork is a pay once, benefit forever model

After reading this discussion, I thought it could be beneficial to summarize my interpretation of what I learned in a graphical form. Here it is:

It’s a chart plotting the development of hypothetical outflows and inflows of economic value into the SAFE ecosystem over time.

The all factors combined represent the sum of all costs (storage, bandwidth, CPU, labor…).
The virtual baseline represents “lifting” of the zero cost level caused by non-economic forces, like altruism, merit seeking, etc… This construct captures our intuition that people are willing to cary some economic costs without expectation of economic payback. The point in time where the all factors curve meets this baseline is the moment, where for all practical purposes all costs are zero. I called it NIRVANA.
The SAFE scenario represents the balance of the virtual SAFE network account, witch must not be below the all factors curve, if the economy is to be stable. It is calculated as a difference between the inflows and outflows of national currency into the economy. It is the national currency and not Safecoin, because all costs are also in the national currency. The points on the time line labeled S1 - S3 represent different scenarios of how the account balance might evolve. We do not know which one is going to be realized. Please note - any variants of this curve “terminating” to the right of the S2 time, would mean, that the SAFE network economy has surplus (is stable).
The usage fees scenario captures the proposal to introduce fees into the SAFE economy, to keep it stable regardless of the all factors curve shape. The green line representing this account balance evolution is lifted above the main all factors curve for clarity. It should sit right on top of it.

Do I have it right?