I think I am posting to the correct category - a Mod should feel free to move this post if not.
I have been keeping up with SAFEnet for a couple of years now (and have put hard cash into MaidSafe) because I have a few projects that could make really good use of it - for various reasons one of these projects is:
I have had helpful responses here from @19eddyjohn75 on ideas for fundraising to pay for more buildings and my thinking continues to evolve on this issue. Currently I am thinking of a Donation / Guest model which will involve another non-profit organisation I will have to set up - I can go into more detail if people are interested - but I have some questions about data storage that relates to that model - in particular the final nature of what eventually happens with ImmutableData deletion.
For simplicity say:
- I have a “token” that is represented by some form of SAFE data
- The token is securely owned by a person / entity on SAFEnet
- On the date of its creation and every year after that, the token earns a “credit”
- The ownership of the credit is assigned to the owner of the token
- Both the ownership of the token and the credits it generates can be re-assigned by the owner
- The credits can used for something, thus being extinguished but the tokens are never extinguished
Maybe this stuff touches on Smart Contracts as well? Could some SAFE data guru give me some info about how this might work on SAFEnet?