SafeAppStore Official Thread

I definitely think SASC is not listed, only SFSC

And trading nullifies the coins if I remember correctly

This unique sale was to activate your address to receive part of the perpetual shared dividends

2 Likes

If I remember well, at first there was a plan/idea to have the Safe FS coin addresses registered on your website, which addresses would be checked regularly to see how much dividends (paid in Safecoin) should go to that address. That plan/idea was abandoned later, and it was not needed anymore to register your Safe FS holdings on your website. To me, it implied that you had found another way to pay out dividends to Safe FS coin holders.

What I understand now is that dividend payouts only go to the addresses that you gathered at the crowdsale? And if, say, only 50% of the original Safe FS coins are to be found on one of such addresses, only 50% of dividends will be paid to that address (which would make sense of course) but the owner of the other 50% is completely missing out (nullified) on future dividends? That last part doesnā€™t make sense to me, to be honestā€¦ And thatā€™s not how securities are supposed to work either.

By nullifying traded coins, you basically nullify all Safe FS coins, unless a seller is willing to give up all his Safe FS holdings and hand over his address completely to a buyer. Setting up exchanges for Safe FS has become useless too.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™m misunderstanding this, maybe you could elaborate on this subject a little more? Thanks!

Looks like weā€™re talking about two different projects here.

I was talking about SafeAppStore Coin.

Not SAFE-FS coin

1 Like

lol, ok, my bad! Thanks for clarification. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi so just double checking in again with you, this particular coin is not liquid, correct?

Yeah not liquid. The sale has a very small cap and sold out in 5 minutes; those holders canā€™t trade their stake in the app store afaik, they are locked in by their donation address I think.

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s right, we talked about the App Store remember, this one isnā€™t tradeable, itā€™s just for the SafeCoin income / voting.

People keep asking this, maybe I should find a good way to make a sticky or something

3 Likes

Checked a while ago with @whiteoutmashups and youā€™re free to transfer them to a different (cold storage) address though.

1 Like

Newest version of SafeAppStore here, running on current TEST 17

(safe://safeapp.store)

Thinking about next steps with this project. As it is, all apps are coded in and that has been the plan. Porting to Win, Lin & Mac with Electron, and iOS / Android with Cordova. Might redesign the entire interface to have a single sleek look across all platforms, even though the current one already adapts to all screen sizes.

This was a small project, with clearly defined deliverables, all of which are progressing well. Just pondering the bigger possible future of all this.

11 Likes

safeappstore progressing nicely, SAFE-FS test17 version to come quite soon

6 Likes

Oo exciting! (20 chars)

4 Likes

Of course you need apps for the app store and a currency of some kind to trade them with. We donā€™t have safecoin yet.

2 Likes

Is this coin still worth something ?

1 Like

I donā€™t think heā€™s asking about MAID.

2 Likes

Buy back your coin just like project decorum

1 Like

Can I ask just why you want Maidsafe to buy back the coin?
And at what price should this be done?

Right now there is 20k for sale at 610 sats.

2 Likes

I want @whiteoutmashups to buy back the coin at original price

Oh that coin ā€¦ sorry

I think weā€™ve seen this sketch beforeā€¦

are you @Panda in disguise?

2 Likes

By the way where i can sell this coin, itā€™s on omni protocol right?

1 Like

SafeAppStore? From 2014, it wasnā€™t made for trading, check the OP. It was for decisions on the platform, but thereā€™s been talk about merging it with SAFE-FS, like in the newest app mockup here, because apps are basically just another type of data that can be displayed in SAFE-FS on SAFE.

So if a majority agreed to merge projects, SASC could be interchangeable with SFSC, which is on EtherDelta & Uniswap (all ERC-20). This hasnā€™t happened though, just an old proposal that would need some consensus.

Unless people still preferred the original version of a separate app store app, despite redundancy / division of the future user base.

Of course everything still depends on SAFE launch, live APIs etc

3 Likes