Yesterday, safe_vault (Linux) was passing "cargo build and “cargo test”; it just wasn’t able to find anything. Today “cargo test” fails as below. I checked my environment by compiling an earlier version of safe_vault (from 12 days ago) which compiled and tested perfectly.
This should be fixed by Qi’s commit #f3b953d from earlier today. We wouldn’t normally allow code to be merged to the master branch which doesn’t compile, but things are a bit hectic at the moment!
Thanks for the report.
Thank you. I confirmed the fix soon after it was made,
Watching https://github.com/maidsafe for updates can be habit forming!