SAFE Telegram stickers

This is the SAFE Dragon. He burns the scammers…

3 Likes

I took it to be spewing privacy; security; and freedom and solving all problems.

1 Like

The Green Dragon of Security:

The Red Dragon of Privacy:

The Black Dragon of Freedom:

6 Likes

Privacy is black
Freedom is golden
Security is SAFE blue

:thinking:

… but I especially liked the original for spewing the symbol… if you’ve got copy of that on alpha, might be useful.

2 Likes

Is that better, friend? :dragon:

5 Likes

Great… I did try but couldn’t affect the colour… one colour palettes and limited skillz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, I uploaded them to Telegram. Have fun! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hey guys👋
I made recently few stickers to be used on telegram. Don’t hesitate to give me your feedback, hope you like it

3 Likes

Very cool! I will add them as soon as possible. Thank you, friend! :dragon: :muscle: :dragon:

2 Likes

The dragon is an Ouroboros. It is an ancient symbol represents a serpent or a dragon eating its own tail creating an infinite symbol that symbolizes the eternal cycle of things
It inspired me as a way to symbolise the immutability of data
While the second one is a panic button in case of emergency :rotating_light: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Edited the dragon a bit…

1 Like

Freedom

2 Likes

5 more stickers for the collection :dragon:

6 Likes

Captain SAFE :dragon:

(any resemblance to real people is accidental)

4 Likes

Favorite is this one but have you copy without the background?

1 Like

Yes, see this post. All the stickers are without a background in the stack :dragon: or do you mean without the red edging?

without the edging…

1 Like

Friend, I’m starting to think you have “something” with these slut dragons … :wink: Have you read The Wheel of Time series?

1 Like

Welcome, friend! :dragon:

This is a link to our telegram group:

A little love from the SAFE Platypus :heart:

2 Likes