SAFE Telegram stickers

Hello friends,

let’s make SAFE stickers for Telegram! :dragon:

I’ve just published SAFE sticker pack with one sticker here:

Please give ideas for more stickers! :rocket: :face_with_monocle: :rocket:

Screenshot_2020-04-28_06-01-48

Screenshot_2020-04-28_06-14-37

10 Likes

First is great… second seems off center or touch large for well placed tattoo??.. and colour purple perhaps… nice background for alsorts of other images. Perhaps issue the background as template for others to use?

2 Likes

The background is transparent. The one you see is tuned to my Telegram program on desktop. On my phone they are like this:

2 Likes

Yes even better!

2 Likes

Hey friend, is this better?

3 Likes

I updated it. I also added a Rocket. Does anyone have ideas for stickers?

I added a :dragon:

Screenshot_2020-06-18_05-05-47

5 Likes

wow! That’s amazing…

2 Likes

This is the SAFE Dragon. He burns the scammers…

3 Likes

I took it to be spewing privacy; security; and freedom and solving all problems.

1 Like

The Green Dragon of Security:

The Red Dragon of Privacy:

The Black Dragon of Freedom:

6 Likes

Privacy is black
Freedom is golden
Security is SAFE blue

:thinking:

… but I especially liked the original for spewing the symbol… if you’ve got copy of that on alpha, might be useful.

2 Likes

Is that better, friend? :dragon:

5 Likes

Great… I did try but couldn’t affect the colour… one colour palettes and limited skillz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, I uploaded them to Telegram. Have fun! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hey guys👋
I made recently few stickers to be used on telegram. Don’t hesitate to give me your feedback, hope you like it

3 Likes

Very cool! I will add them as soon as possible. Thank you, friend! :dragon: :muscle: :dragon:

2 Likes

The dragon is an Ouroboros. It is an ancient symbol represents a serpent or a dragon eating its own tail creating an infinite symbol that symbolizes the eternal cycle of things
It inspired me as a way to symbolise the immutability of data
While the second one is a panic button in case of emergency :rotating_light: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Edited the dragon a bit…

1 Like

2 Likes