SAFE Network TEST 9 + SAFE Mail Tutorial

These devs are already working very very hard while we check their results every single day. It’s a privilege we have binaries and GUI’s which are very easy to use. No matter if it’s Vaults or the Launcher, it’s easy to understand and I showed it to several people who got it by seeing it. On that front we are way ahead of most other projects in crypto which ask you to build from scratch using a terminal and a zillion commands. And you didn’t only asked for some links, you asked for examples in more languages.

What if several devs are already working like 80 hours a week? Want them to even do more?

Have you seen this tutorial? Any idea how much work it is to write something like this and to write the code as well?

Wrong person to reply to with statements like that. I have put quite some time and energy in this community over the years and I really like it. And guess what, I’m not a coder and I really didn’t had a clue what a XOR-network was. I can’t work with node or java any better than you can.

Why be blunt? Why not turn you anger (is it??) into something good. Create a topic with all links and instructions for fresh starting devs instead of bashing a very nice and helpful tutorial. If you do you probably make this community and forum a better place. Otherwise it’s bashing hard working people from the sidelines.

6 Likes