SAFE Network - TEST 6

It should be loading in the browser before playing. not sure your speed is the issue. can you try IE?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 days of banging my head against the wall for something so simple… thanks for confirming :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Both are telling me that there are 0 vaults…
What’s wrong ?

1 Like

I just started up the launcher, and whenever I try to browse to any safesite I just get this:

{"errorCode":-18,"description":"CoreError::GetFailure::GetError::NoSuchData"}

I’m also getting the same error that Pierce is having whenever I try to start the demo app.

i just thought i’d mention i especially like the “Help” tab! excellent new launcher =)

3 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

hmmm - on my ubuntu 14.04 machine i seem to have 4 instances running too while starting the demo app

but all of them are closing when i close the app (hmhmm and yes i have initialising issues too now)

and isn’t it perfect that the testnets show problematic points and deliver results that help to improve the network so that it will be as robust as possible when it goes live for real :smiley:

looks to me the testnets do exactly what they are supposed to do :slight_smile:

11 Likes

5 Likes

100% … i was busy the last 2 days and only started a vault + had to focus on other things till 2 hours ago Oo … and now the network doesn’t like me anymore xD … i wanted to try &upload a larger video this evening :frowning:

2 Likes

1 Like

No problem from the network. It’s only my vault that crashed (it computed the information). Sorry about that.

I have just restarted it. Currently there are 84 nodes, and mine is at coordinates (98, 255).

I upload some simple files (less that a 1MB.) and, if I download those files, I have checksum errors. Only very small files (few KB) are OK. Seems there are a selfencrypting problem (among other thinks).

1 Like

5 Likes