SAFE Network Dev Update - November 15, 2018

After venturing out of this forum and taking interest into crypto on a bigger picture I have to agree that this project is certainly moving at its own pace. It’s never fast enough but it is properly done step by step.

I’m glad to be able to witness the process and I’m hopeful safenetwork will turn into something spectacular. Even if the project were to launch sometime from now, I don’t think the price movement will make me filthy rich. Not unless critical mass adoption is achieved. Prediction of the future is exciting isn’t it?

2 Likes

Probably this one? The safe network explained using bitcoin terminology

6 Likes

I remember talk a while back about us getting a more accurate measure of the networks transaction capabilities.

Will that be by the end of this milestone? Can’t remember what was said.

2 Likes

Maybe not so useful or already known, but here an overview of Linux performance tools: Linux Performance (I also see the Flame Graphs there).

4 Likes

That is a thing of beauty! And it will surely come in handy with SAFE Drive at some point. Cool.

4 Likes

Maybe not so useful or already known, but here an overview of Linux performance tools: http://www.brendangregg.com/linuxperf.html (I also see the Flame Graphs there).

No, that is a fantastic link. Thanks for that one.

And great update team. How is the current state of the C ffi interface for the client libs? Will be coming into some time to pick up the python wrapper again over December.

4 Likes