SAFE Network Dev Update - May 9, 2019

Are the references to ‘New Data Types’ related to Appendable Data, RDF, both or?

Thanks.

Great see the road map. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

No update from the journal yet @Nigel - you’ll know (almost) as soon as we will!

10 Likes

Cool, thanks for the reply @nicklambert! I’m looking forward to it and hoping for positive news in the peer review process :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

It’s related to the AppendableData

10 Likes

that’s what I am talking about! Go GET interviewed. Put yourself out there and take those risks of not controlling the conversation. That has much higher rewards then staying in the safety of your own base.

1 Like

Great update and good news on the road map release

7 Likes

Thanks for delivering the Roadmap. No pressure everyone. Looking forward to D.Irvine’s appearance on the BBC. Keep it up guys and gals

7 Likes

tried to watch the BBC interview first thing this morning at

However, even after creating an account I cannot watch it using the iPlayer
because I’m outside the UK. And the download button doesn’t work either :frowning:

4 Likes

Someone needs to put a copy in the alpha2 net.

2 Likes

I’ve put up a file of the audio here. If you listen carefully you can hear @dirvine’s leather jacket creaking :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

I hope it was my jacket :slight_smile: The sound guy did say my jacket was a bit loud, he was right :wink:

11 Likes

Unlike Max (#86) who refused to take his socks off after taking off his shoes just in case its was not his socks causing the leather creak.

2 Likes

David is on from 48:06 for anyone who is willing/able to watch the iplayer link https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0004xnn/the-nine-09052019

14 Likes

Thanks for the update Maidsafe devs/marketing team/community members.

Loud and clear message on the BBC

Keep up the good work super ants :clap::clap::clap:

:stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Looks like they took down the episode.

Is this a recent interview with David / Maidsafe?

1 Like

I’m in the US and it won’t let me watch it either.

You can listen to it here

1 Like

I’ve already listened a couple of times now and just interested in the video aspect.

1 Like

Yes the interview is recent:

This week, @dirvine was interviewed about the Network by BBC Scotland for the new national news programme, The Nine.

1 Like