SAFE Network Dev Update - June 27, 2019

team maidsafe scores another big weekly :ok_hand:

16 Likes

Yeah, it should make our lives so much easier when updating websites/webapps than it is now on alpha2. Just in case you didn’t see this, this is the plan ahead in relation to updating a FilesContainer with files sync cmd:

26 Likes

WOOP! Tremendous job, ladies and gents. So satisfying to see you all kicking so much ass week after week! GitHub is looking super juicy!

17 Likes

I might have missed this, but is there an update on when the academic review of Parsec will be completed?

7 Likes

IIRC we have a few more months.

3 Likes

Thanks @happybeing, you are right, that’s a private repo where we drafted the CLI HLDD before publishing it in the forum. So I was trying to link the $ safe files sync section of it, specially this example:

I updated the previous post, I’m sorry for the confusion.

13 Likes

Another beautiful update MaidSafe team … keep 'em coming! :slight_smile:

Thanks as always.

:m: :purple_heart: :pray: :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Fantastic update!! Can’t say it enough—the increased level of transparency into the roadmap and accelerating progress is amazing :smile:

It’s great to see MaidSafe’s focus on usability! One of the major obstacles to mainstream adoption of DLT-based tech is the fact that crafting even just decent UXD is not even an afterthought for most projects in the space.

21 Likes

You didn’t miss anything. We’re still waiting to hear from the publisher. Academia has its own pace :kissing:
We’ll share it as soon as we have news :wink:

24 Likes

Might be useful for say, uploading an entire media or iTunes folder :thinking:

These updates just keep getting better all the damn time :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Finally someone who speaks English

5 Likes

Who, where - fire them immediately, cannot have that happening in a tech company. :rofl:

11 Likes

I forgot I signed up to this… It’s because Gmail has been filling it away in spam. :slightly_frowning_face:

Check your spam.

7 Likes

Really enjoyed reading the UX roadmap, got me really hyped up with the grand vision of the network.

The stakes are very high. In the end the security of the network will be the make or break. If it is successful being censorship proof it will be absolutely ground breaking. The need for Safenet is great, but the attacks against it will be fierce and made by big players.

I wish you the best.

I bought some thousand Maid more, unfortunately, I can’t do much more to support you right now. :heart::heart::heart:

15 Likes

Tiny drops of water make a mighty ocean :ocean: ,thanks @Oihan .

18 Likes

Talking of water, have the rains started in Chennai yet?

7 Likes

Yes, The Rain Gods haven’t forsaken us and have blessed us with heavy rains on a couple of days past week. :smile:

19 Likes

Hi Vort,

Thanks for the feedback - we are currently looking into this issue to try and figure out why you’re having this problem (it’s not something we met in our pre release testing).

Calum

5 Likes

I can provide additional information if needed.

Problem #1 looks like this:

4 Likes

Buying MAID of course is appreciated, but being part of this community, being enthusiastic for the project and spreading the word is a MASSIVE support for the project. Never underestimate how much a single person can make an impact :wink:

30 Likes