SAFE Network Dev Update - July 11, 2019

Love it! You guys are blowing it up as per usual! Keep crushing it, Mark!

9 Likes

Is this an operation that could occur in real-time as a stream?

Iā€™m thinking in terms of an multi-track audio recording platform, where a project file is in essence elastic.

2 Likes

Thank you for the great work Team @MaidSafe!

As always, the translation of the basic things in Bulgarian is ready :wink:

https://safenetwork.bg/safe-network-Š½Š¾Š²ŠøŠ½Šø-11-7-2019/

13 Likes

Fabulous update! Thanks Maidsafe team :wink:

Totally agree - once per month would be awesome.

Soooo, what youā€™re saying is ā€¦ we all need to read these updates very carefully because there may be Easter eggs hidden in the message. :wink:

12 Likes

great update! thanks for hardworking! Integration of quic-p2p into Routing is almost done? what a news!

5 Likes

Itā€™s a beautiful thing seeing the project grow not only in scope beyond what I ever imagined but grow in stature, presence and personality.

Iā€™m not sure if I missed it somewhere but why has work on node aging been paused?

9 Likes

Mostly to allow the new message delivery mechanisms to be in place first. Then BLS makes quite a difference as well. So the relocation work node age enforces was best paused as it would conflict with a lot of that work on message delivery.

17 Likes

hey @SmoothOperatorGR, we already have a SAFE Authenticator app for mobile which can be used to authenticate other apps. Please check this forum post: Release: SAFE Authenticator Mobile v0.1.1.

Also, There are couple of mobile apps which you can try.

12 Likes

great! didnt know that!

7 Likes

Not at this time. Itā€™s a manual, rsync style operation.

4 Likes

A technique also pioneered in Scotland, by the great Jesse Rae, using ISDN!

5 Likes

A man always ahead of his time.

The Acid House vibe of thisā€¦ in '79!

7 Likes

Happy Friday folks!

As promised, the Take Control of Your Data post is now live :partying_face:

Hereā€™s the link to the Medium post and the forum link also.

Let us know what you think!

14 Likes

How have I never seen that?! Thanks Jim, '79 ish was an awesome time to be into music, and it just got better.

2 Likes

Great update as always Maidsafe devs.

Super happy to see that a Mobile browser is coming (saves devs a lot of time, so they can create web only, instead of platform specific).

Keep up the good work, weā€™re getting really really really close
:stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Great update :heart:

Probably the biggest improvement Iā€™ve been seeing lately is the marketing and organization. I was actually notified of the new browser on social media :scream: so great job from MaidSafeā€™s account on that!

Been kinda sick lately but made myself get the new browser and play with it. Tried to port a little game to the Alpha net but not quite working yet.

Can try it here for now: tiny.cc/MaidShip

Only really stable on desktop so far sorry

I put a few little hidden jokes and Easter eggs like the never ending ā€œAlphaā€ counter :joy: some more ā€œlunch-time hackingā€ today :relaxed:

The farthest level I got to was ā€œAlpha 5ā€ :laughing:

Also, wow. 5 years with you guys here and MaidSafe. And still going strong :heart:. Already the longest relationship Iā€™ve had in my short life :joy: Definitely going to do what I can to support, forever. First year was the loudest but good things take time :clock3:

Had to do something to make my anniversary special :rose:

36 Likes

Get well soon. Was wondering why we had heard so little from you recently.

All the best

5 Likes

Always thanks for sharing

4 Likes

Why maidsafe token is delisted from most of the exchanges?:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Welcome to our community @steve_smith!

MaidSafeCoin (MAID) is listed in several exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/maÄ°dsafecoÄ°n/#markets

At the moment, the lowest withdrawal fee is in Bittrex.

The coin has not been removed from a exchange recently, but the contrary it was been added back to Bittrex!

Can you share why you think it was removed ā€œfrom most of the exchangesā€?

9 Likes