SAFE Network Dev Update - January 9, 2020

I see “early stages of safecoin farming” and I’m thinking “omg it’s coming, it’s coming”. I know it’s all early and stuff but it’s still exciting.

20 Likes

Good update farewell @marcin welcome @danda

14 Likes

Exciting news! Congrats to the whole team!

One task item of the “Vaults Phase 2” project I don’t fully understand is the “Design flows Get/Put…” one: https://github.com/maidsafe/safe_vault/issues/843

It seems to address the storage of different data types(?) but from my understanding of the current state I would assume that this has already largely been done for the first phase.On the other side you say, that you are already doing droplet tests, so I might assume this isn’t mandatory for a test-net? If it’s not too much to ask for, would be interesting to hear what is covered by this item and why it’s necessary.

11 Likes

Thnx 4 all your hard work @marcin. Good luck with your new adventure. :sweat_smile:

Thnx for the update Maidsafe devs…

:clap::clap::clap: @danda mucho respecto bro keep up the good work, @bochaco and @oetyng :sweat_smile:finally another 1. @anon57419684 you can become one of these guys (just code kid and do it with a passion).

Great to see this all coming together at breakneckspeed, hopefully we can have a testnet up and running soon. :crazy_face:

18 Likes

Great update and happy new cycle around our unconditional giver of light :sun_with_face: and love :heart: This epic journey that will see our small little blue/green planet :earth_asia: we call home in ~400 billion more revolutions :cyclone: merge with oneness, the super massive blackhole at the center of the Milky Way!

May the chapter in this grand narrative bring all of us enough to learn what we need before we return to where we all go! Cycles within cycles, within cycles! And an absolutely rad few dev cycles to kick it off this new cycle around the sun :sun_with_face:

I’m in SF, got my SAFE Network T on. At a big tech clients offices today. The shirt may prompt some questions, at the least bring some small increment of brand awareness :dart:

New cycle for the team and community this year :chart_with_upwards_trend::muscle: and welcome to the team @danda! I trust this next one we have started will be full of learnings for all of us :pray:

33 Likes

Thanks to everyone for the kind farewells :slightly_smiling_face: This community is really amazing. I’ll try to stop by here every now and then :smiley:

32 Likes

This makes me realize I need that shirt or similar ones. It’s the time for it, going to buy one now.

9 Likes

Please do so.

We hold all the devs in high regard and have many thanks for the efforts you have put in.

Hope all goes well for you in your future activities.

21 Likes

Beta! Beta! Beta! Beta!..

4 Likes

stack up them coins while you still can for a bargain.

3 Likes

There is a slight possibility i am the largest holder of Maidsafe in South East Asia. :slight_smile: :innocent: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Whale detected

4 Likes

You mean i look like a whale :joy:

3 Likes

I’m sure you’re just big-boned.

6 Likes

It’s not that uncommon … my recent xray:

11 Likes

Thank you for the heavy work team MaidSafe! There is no struggle too vast and you show it every week! A bow to you :bowing_man:

I add the translation into Bulgarian in the first post :dragon:
https://safenetwork.bg/safe-network-новини-9-1-2020/

13 Likes

Can any guide me, how can I store my maidsafe coin to cold storage ( good youtube video) so that I can follow steps, I check omniwallet.org, but still I confused , how its work, so any proper video ?
Thanks a lot
Cheers

1 Like

I’ve seen a decent video on using Ominwallet but not Omnicore. However, you can start with the guides here on how to move MAID to various wallet types, including cold storage:

6 Likes

the testnet mentioned in the update - does this apply for vaults only or for the combination of vaults and routing? not a tech guy but hope that makes sense.

1 Like

Yes, as well a scl → cli testing as well. So testnets (now) mean the whole network.

19 Likes